SELLER’S MORTGAGE PROTECTION PLAN
Get a Pre Listing Inspection (aka Pre Sale or Sellers Inspection) from Certainty Home Inspections using their inspectedhouses.com system (Listings to Leads Program), and if any buyer chooses any inspector to do their inspection and for any inspection related reason there is a delay, postponement, or even cancellation of the deal, RWS will pay your seller’s mortgage up to $5000 per month for up to 3 months.
HOW DO YOU MAKE A CLAIM AND WHAT ARE THE TERMS?
It’s simple, if you had a qualified pre-listing inspection performed by Certainty Home Inspections and your deal has been delayed due to any finding by the BUYER’S inspection, then just send an email to Nathan Thornberry (President of Residential Warranty Services) at Nathan@NathanThornberry.com.
We mean it, ANY finding. If the buyer’s inspector finds anything that necessitates repair that causes a delay due to any of the following reasons, RWS will cover your mortgage payment (Principal + Interest) up to $5000 per month for 3 months…
- A new issue is found and the repair time due to extent of repair or availability of contractors prevents the work from being done by the prescribed closing date.
- A known issue is reported as more severe, causing the same as above.
HOW DO WE CALCULATE THE DELAYED TIME?
It’s simple and transparent. Just email Nathan@NathanThornberry.com a copy of both inspection reports, the purchase contract, the title company contact details (for verification), this month’s mortgage statement, and a statement from your contractor describing the cause of the delays. You’ll hear back from Nathan Thornberry personally and without delay. If RWS can help you get to the closing by the close date, great! If we can’t, RWS will cover the mortgage payments.
HERE ARE SOME TERMS OF THE POLICY, ALL OF WHICH ARE PRETTY REASONABLE!
- The house which is subject to the real estate transaction and the home inspection report must be loaded in the Inspectedhouses.com system.
- We will NOT be responsible for delays due in whole or in part to other causes (like financing or appraisal issues).
- We will NOT be responsible for delay periods brought about by negotiations.
- We will NOT be responsible for late fees, contract penalties, or anything else outside of the mortgage payment.
Residential Warranty Services is responsible for the Mortgage Protection Program. Neither the home inspector or InspectedHouses.com are to be held accountable.
Call or Go Online To Book Your Pre Listing/ Pre Sale Inspection Today!
Learn more about our Listings to Leads Program!